Happy Monday everyone and how are you all? Did you have a good weekend? Did you get snow? I had a great one, very festive! We went to a Victorian Christmas market, as well as a family Christmas rave with some friends and their children. We also put the decorations up and wrote all the Christmas cards! So feeling full on festive now with the countdown to Christmas well and truly started! We have a bumper week of amazing weddings to share with you, starting off with this rain filled wedding in the Lake District. Danielle and Mike chose a Boho style festival themed wedding, with tipi’s, picnics, food trucks, DIY flowers and fabulous outfits, and of course a pair of wellies! A super fun, relaxed wedding, brought to you courtesy of the amazing Clara Cooper Photography.
- The Lake District: How does this beautiful part of the UK fare as a winter destination?
- A Foodie Guide: Self Catering Luxury in the Lake District
- Blog from Silver Travel Adviser
- Experience Real Luxury Here in the Lakes
- Danielle and Mike’s Rainy Boho Festival Themed Wedding in The Lake District by Clara Cooper Photography